venerdì 30 aprile 2021

"A beautiful card" by Roberta

 


Hello everyone!
With great pleasure I inform you that I am a DT member of  Scrapping4funChallenges.

For Challenge 191 I created a card using StampingBella's stamp

For the background I used a green bazzil and black cardboard.
I punched the green bazzil with the Florileges Design die.

The Sponsor  for the 191 Challenge is Di's Digital Stamps 


I hope you enjoyed my project and I look forward to seeing you on the Scrapping4funChallenges blog to take part in the challenge!

Kisses,
Roberta
















2 commenti:

  1. Beautiful DT Creation, love the pretty stamp!
    Welcome to the team! Thank you for your DT entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Grazie mille per la visita.
Come sempre mi piace leggere i tuoi commenti e le tue critiche creative.

Prima di lasciare un commento, tieni presente che:

Questo è un blog pubblico, il che significa che tutti i commenti lasciati su questo blog saranno visibili da terze parti e terze parti potrebbero essere in grado di accedere al tuo blog dal commento lasciato qui.
Nessun contenuto di questo blog verrà ripubblicato da me, ma non sono responsabile per i contenuti ripubblicati da terze parti.

(Questo è stato pubblicato per essere conforme alle normative GDPR.)